October 25, 2019

Please reload

Recent Posts

How Can An On Demand General Counsel Help Your Business?

March 2, 2017

Please reload

Featured Posts

What can you do if you don't get paid for labor or services you provided?


Not getting paid for labor or services you provided? A lien on property may be available if your business was in a direct contract or subcontract with the property owner for whom you provided services. Your business can recover the value of the improvements to the property, if the improvements were made pursuant to a contract for labor, materials, equipment, design, or survey services.


It is important that the claim of lien is filed with the clerk of court where the property is located within 120 days from when the materials or labor were last furnished to the property. There are additional time limitations if you are going to sue in a North Carolina court to "perfect" the lien. A lawyer can help you make sure you file on time and in the format required by North Carolina law.


Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Follow Us
Search By Tags
Please reload

  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square

Luft Law Group | General Counsel Outsourcing    


Mailing Address: 3125 Kathleen Avenue #116, Greensboro, NC 27408  

Office Address: 806 Green Valley Road, Suite 200, Greensboro, NC 27408

Office: 336.638.1789  |  email: contact@luftlaw.com


Copyright 2015-2020 Ryan S. Luft, PLLC. All rights reserved.